3120 Stevenson Pier Road
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Countryside Motel & RV Park website
QUICK VIEW REVIEW
- Under New Ownership since November 2016
- Off the beaten path, country setting, the neighboring roosters may wake you
- Peaceful vintage ‘mom’ and ‘pop’ with clean, affordable rooms
- Located in Little Sturgeon a popular fishing destination, 1/2 mile from water
- Close to Carmody Park boat launch & Sawyer Park
- 16 RV camping sites with water, electric hook up, hot water showers (People love the showers). NOTE: No tent camping.
- Fish cleaning room and ice to store the catch of the day
- Pavilion with picnic tables, grills for all to use
- Ample safe parking for boats
- We welcome all clubs (cars, motorcycles, RV, fishing, etc)
- Cars and coffee each 1st Sunday of the month
- Close to 5 restaurants/bars and a Citgo station fully equipped for fishermen
- Short drive to Northern Door, Algoma and Greenbay
- Open Year-Round for Ice Fishing
Countryside Motel & RV Park is a nice place to stay, that is truly off the beaten path. You can check their location on their website right here. Countryside gets a lot of fishermen as there are a number of fishing events and charter fishing outfits nearby. If you are into fishing, you can learn more about fishing schedule right here. Some of the best bass fishing in Door County is moments away. they have a nice indoor fish cleaning room, with cutting boards and sink too. Very cool.
But many people stay here just because it is a nice place, clean and off the beaten path, as they say. They offer a nic epavillion with piucnic tables and a grill too. And free Wi-Fi.
You are in the sourthern part of Sturgeon Bay (Little Sturgeon), so easy access to Sturgeon Bay, Brussels and the like. A bit of a longer ride north, but maybe about 30 minutes to Egg Harbor. The motel is close to a number of restaurants, a bar and more.
Also, they have 16 RV camping sites, with water, electrical hook-up, hot showers etc. We are DoorCountyNavigator.com have seen a real need for more RV spots in Door County, so this is a nice option for you if you are RVing. Keep this in mind. You can get more info on their RV sit by clicking here.
We think Countryside Motel & RV Park is worth checking out, and you may think this is a genuine find for you! So check out this hidden little gem and please tell them that DoorCountyNavigator.com sent you! (Hint: they will like that!)